The Best Rewards Program Ever™
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it cost anything to be a best rewards program ever'™ member?
No. There's no fee to join and no ongoing membership fee.
- How do I cancel my membership?
Email Customer Service at email@example.com. Cancellation may take up to 4 weeks to finalize. Upon cancellation, your membership will be inactivated. Any remaining points will be forfeited
- When can I begin earning points?
You can begin earning points for qualifying purchases as soon as you register your rewards card online
- Who can join the best rewards program ever™?
Membership is open to individual U.S. residents of the 50 States, who are at least 16 years of age, who provide and maintain a valid e-mail address. If you are between 16 and the age of majority (as determined by your state law), you agree that you have obtained permission from your parent or legal guardian to be a member of the program.
Red, White and Blue Status
- What is Red, White or Blue Status?
Red, White or Blue are status levels based on your annual spend and points earned at Rugged Wearhouse. Members of each level enjoy rewards ranging from exclusive alerts to designer deals, access to special invitation-only events, free gifts, and coupons.
- How do I qualify for Red, White or Blue status?
In order to qualify, you must have $1,000 in qualifying purchases for Red status, $2,000 for White status and $3,000 for Blue status in the calendar year. This process starts over again every year on January 1.
For the launch of this program, we are extending the time to earn different status levels until December 31, 2013.
- How do I keep my Red, White or Blue status?
Spend the amounts listed above in a calendar year.
- How can I look up my points earned so far?
The bottom of your receipt will tell you the points earned on your transaction, as well as your points to date.
- What are qualifying purchases that allow my to earn rewards points and benefits?
All merchandise purchases excluding sales tax and gift cards.
- Will my membership information be shared with other companies?
- How do I change my contact information?
Email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org